You might hear many people saying that they cannot buy bananas or strawberries or any other kind of fruit because they go bad after a few days. That is an agreeable fact, however, it doesn’t have to go bad if you take proper measures. We believe that none of the fruits and veggies should go to waste. And if you are concerned about the produce from going bad, you can always freeze them to protect them from spoilage.
There are many people who are obsessed with freezing fruits, just because of the reason that they make the excellent smoothies. It can transform any fruit or veggie doubter into a big believer of freezing fruits. And the little ones cannot get enough of the smoothies. There is no requirement of watering down your smoothies with ice when you are using frozen blueberries Private Label. Usually, when ice is added, the drink will be required to sweeten with sugar or else the smoothie will lose its flavor. But, using the whole frozen fruit helps in creating a richer smoothie with natural sweetness with no kind of requirement for added sugar. The frozen fruit also helps in offering a thicker texture. Sometimes, it also depends on how much juice or milk you add, it is always thick and spoonable as the frozen yogurt.
Here are some steps to freeze fruits:
- First things first, line the baking sheet with a parchment paper. This is done to keep the fruit from sticking.
- Then wash the fruit and cut it into bite sized pieces, if necessary.
- Place and space every fruit onto the baking sheet evenly. Freeze it.
- Once the fruit is frozen, transfer the fruits to the freezer bags.
- Store it in the freezer until it is ready to use.
How to make Berry Licious Smoothies?
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 6 ounces mango Greek yogurt
- ½ cup 100 percent orange juice
All you have to do is, blend all the ingredients listed above in a blender or a food processor until it turns creamy and smooth. Serve cold. Garnish the smoothie if you desire.
The smoothie is meant for 2 servings only. You can increase the ingredients if there are more people to serve.